Pages

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Waitangi Trip

Last week on Tuesday Paihia School went on a trip down to Waitangi Treaty Grounds. The Juniors left school in the morning and came back in the afternoon and the seniors left school at lunch and came back when school finished. While we were at the Treaty Grounds the people who worked there had planned us some activities. One of the activities was planting  trees we also got to make  kites out of flax and we played some maori games that children use to play when they were young. I was learning to weave a kite I found weaving very difficult.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sam my name is Ofa and I attend Panmure Bridge School. I am here to comment on some of your blog posts. I hope you had fun at Waitangi Treaty Grounds. I would like to plant tress as well. I wish to make kites out of flax. It sounds like you have had some fun. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete